Friday, August 20, 2010

Why are teenage girls jealous of my moobs?

I know mine are bigger but I can't help that I have good genes.Why are teenage girls jealous of my moobs?
Because moobs are soo sexy :PWhy are teenage girls jealous of my moobs?
Because they're bigger. Lol.





Welcome to England Daoie. At any given place here you're less than about 200 miles away from me because I live in England. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun. :D
haha.


Right your not funny.


But it's good that you can be fat, and still feel good about having heart problems and dying at 61.


Good for you ******.
I don't think they're jealous I think they're disgusted.
Lmao. [i actually laughed] thnks.
Because yours are like pamela andersons
perhaps you should try the Bro.
hahahaahahah.
Because you have better cleavage! ;)
Cause they're bigger then mine D:
That isn't something to be proud about.
...





Your moobs might be bigger, but no one beats my watermelons!
why would i be jealous of moobs im not jealous of some one that cant spell.
your moobs are sexy rawrrr
That is pathetic!!! Lose a lot of weight!!!!
Because they want to wear your mra!
lol, the things people ask....
Do you wear man bras =P





%26lt;333
hehehe


i have never heard them called that before
wow LOL
and you're bragging about them? guys shouldn't have boobs just an fyi

No comments:

Post a Comment