Sunday, August 22, 2010

Im a teenage boy getting tightness and discomfort in my chest. Any ideas?

I just did a hard excercise yesterday and this morning when I woke up I felt tightness as I sat up. All comments are appreciated.Im a teenage boy getting tightness and discomfort in my chest. Any ideas?
Maybe you worked your body too hard, you need to build your cardio fitness (heart/chest) up and then it wont hrut as much.


the pain and discomfort shoulse ease by tomorrow. xIm a teenage boy getting tightness and discomfort in my chest. Any ideas?
if its when your move then it may be the stress of the work out...try working/cooling down after (give your muscles time to recover) if its when your breathing and its in the centre of your chest it may be something as harmless as heart burn...hope that helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment