Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you suggest will be a great birthday gift for a 15 year old teenage boy?

i only have 50 bucks, please help.What do you suggest will be a great birthday gift for a 15 year old teenage boy?
a game condemed is a good one blank CDs if he has a computer or some marc ecko gear if he likes that sort of thing or go to spencers gift shop they have really cool stuff there I'm shure u can find somthing there or even the money good luck!What do you suggest will be a great birthday gift for a 15 year old teenage boy?
Hm ..depends on what he likes. I usually go to Gamestop for my brothers because they like to play tons of video games. So I suggest you go to:::


Gamestop has pretty cheap games (new or used) that you could find for him. Also he can take them back and trade..so don't worry if you don't know what games to get.


Other things I was thinking of was gift certificates to the movies or to the mall in general and not a certain store. This will give him more options.
Hmm,,,


What did I get my friend.


Um.


Is it a computer dude?


Webcam maybe.


Sporty?


Idk.


Get him a gift card or $100 or something.
Video game, laptop, car
An eighteen year old teenaged girl.
I'm sure he'd love that 50 bucks....
A video game if he is a gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment