Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there other teenage girls who get aroused?

I hate it because I always get sexually aroused and I'm afraid I'm the only girl at school who does. I always ask my friends if they get like that and they just say no. What the hell is wrong with me? It's hard to pay attention in class because I'll have daydreams of sex. It's so embarrassing!Are there other teenage girls who get aroused?
It's completely normal. Your friends feel the same way, but I assume they say ';no'; because they're embarrassed. Don't worry about it! :)Are there other teenage girls who get aroused?
When you have your period, you tend to have dirty thoughts, or sexual thoughts..


alot of women do.


Ask God to help you to think on things that would honor Him.


Sex is for married people.


SO if you are tempted in any way and are not married, you should ask God to give you His thoughts. Try getting into your bible if you have one or praying asking God to help you think about school and just have fun at school. But don't keep daydreaming about those things.


think on other things says the Lord.


He loves you.
You're not the only one, i get like that, too!


In a odd way, it's pretty much normal. My friends have said no before, too. Are you sexually active? (From the info, I don't see that you are, so many it's just an urge to be sexually active)


Nothing is wrong with you, hun. Just try to put mind over matter and not think of it as much.... maybe try masturbation?
Your friends LIE!!!!


Of course its normal...there isn't one person on this planet who doesn't dream of sex or think about it every now and then.


You're friends may not want you to know that they think about it but i bet your bottom dollar they do x
it's completely normal it happens to me too.
Your friends are lying!
thats hot

No comments:

Post a Comment