Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking for a hotel in Paris for 22 teenage students?

Would anyone now of an ideal hotel, not too pricy where I could take a group of 22 students for 4 / 5 days next April ?


It has to be within easy reach of a Paris metro station.Looking for a hotel in Paris for 22 teenage students?
I also suggest the Ibis chain, why? Because they are inexpensive, and they are clean. Paris has a problem of hygiene in most inexpensive hotels. Trust me, when I was a student there, I had a terrible experience with Bed Bugs in a two star hotel and the school where I studied did not even help me complain. I was at the Alliance Francaise in Bd. Raspail. My French at that time was not good enough to go and explain to the police that I wanted to get the remaining money I paid for that Hotel (since I paid by the month in advance for fear I might spend the money for something else).





Avoid staying in the 17th and the 16th Arrondissement if you want something easily accessed by the metro. Check this website http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/home/index.s鈥?/a>


to find the hotel appropriate for you.Looking for a hotel in Paris for 22 teenage students?
My recommendation would be the Ibis Hotel chain. They have locations all over Paris, many of which are near a Metro stop, and none of which are expensive. Just as important, they're well-suited to accommodating a group of students. Generally, they are less than 100 Euros nightly; and to compare them to a domestic hotel chain, I'd say they're somewhere between a Holiday Inn and a Hilton.





You won't be in your rooms much in Paris, but when you are, you'll find Ibis is clean, functional, and pleasant. I stayed in one with a fourteen-year-old and a nineteen-year-old, and everyone was satisfied with their room . . . even me!





What a wondeful way to spend a week in April! Have a great trip!





Kango Traveler
an hostel.. not expensive at all, stayed in one myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment