Friday, August 20, 2010

How come teenage girls have no style?

all i see is abercrombie and fitch, american eage, and aeropostale plastered across their chest. what's your style? do you have originality?How come teenage girls have no style?
my style is simple!





people who waste their money on nothing but namebrand designer clothes are having an identity crisis...they just havent realized it because no one has told them they are having one yet!How come teenage girls have no style?
In Australia we have these shoes called Rabens, and just by seeing the shoes you can pretty much guess the rest of the person, what they wear, what they do, who they hang out with, where they go... I hate seeing them everywhere, %26gt;.%26lt; The people tend to wear fluro colours, and the boys who wear them wear girly clothes. They all look like poofs.





I don't really think you can get much originality, but I wear bellbottom jeans/flares and that sets me apart from all those who wear skinny jeans!
I think I do... I try to stay away from those stores just b/c their stuff bores the hell out of me and EVERYONE wears it...although I do like Abercrombie's jeans. I like to put different pieces together from different stores like Delia's, Forever 21, Pacsun, and department stores...I have kind of a boho, natural type look that I think a lot of teen girls don't have anymore....I lovee my style :)
Originality....the only way a person could have true originality is if they were to make the clothes themselves.





But I do agree with you,I am tired of seeing shirts with like one color and such with the word or logo ';Aeropostale'; on it.





It looks so plain and dull.





I can hardly stand it.
im very into fashion and i tend to take from those stores no others buy, i have this thing where i hate to blend in with all those blond identical girls. you can get awesome clothes for cheap. every now and then i buy brandname because i like a print on it but that has only happened to me once with a lulu lemon sweater...
its because theyre trying to fit in. i actually see those types of clothes as boring and too played out





im in highschool. i love lovelove urbanoutfitters. i shop at tons of vintage stores and also go to h%26amp;m. theyre styles are more unique and dont have the same phrase plated over their chest
hey.


Yea i felt that way too...and i was one of those girls that wore all the ae and a%26amp;f clothes...but now i love forever21! more of the runway styles...classy look. And here at my school, a lot of girls are changing their looks which i love!!! Now the only thing i get at those stores are the jeans....just cuz they make my butt look cute ;P
I'm a teenager, and hell, I hate abercrombie and name brands. :\





I tend to wear cute tops with chunky jewelry and 'dare I say it'; skinny jeans. :)
aaarghh..i hate thoses stores


i love urban outfitters and forever 21


geeesh...they should just get rid of those stores


i loveee havinh my own sense of style


not abercrombie.....or anything;]
im a teen and this is my style:http://www.polyvore.com/idk_my_style_kin鈥?/a>
acctually i do wear them on occasions


some of their things are very pretty


but there WAYYY to expensive and i usually spend my money elsewhere


like forever21 or,


eBay xD








%26lt;3
Well here down under in Aussie we are now into the new style of boho. But it may only be in for a couple of months. We just came off fluro.
thats THEIR STYLE. you dont have to like it, but you shouldnt be a ***** about it.
I'm a teen and my clothes come from Khols and Mervyns.





It's becuase they want to be ';popular';
forever21 clothes. itz different n pretty
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment