Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should a teenage girl be for Halloween?

I'm 15. I wanna be something cute and not too slutty. I was thinking maybe a nerd or a cowgirl. What do you think? What are some other ideas? I don't want to buy a whole costume, what is something I could put together?


Thanks(:What should a teenage girl be for Halloween?
Nerd.What should a teenage girl be for Halloween?
cowgirl or nerd a good and easy to make at home. I like this ragdoll teen costume maybe you can put something together. More teen costume ideas at this sites. good luck!
You could always be a witch. A black dress, some gothic make up, a cheap hat and a wand and you're all set.
nudist
i was a care bear with a bunch of friends at that age. we made our costumes, it was easy and fun and too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment