Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a teenage girl with very low self-confidence?

I am a 13-year-old girl with very low self-confidence. I am shy and probably have some kind of social phobia. Every time I walk into a room, I feel like everyone is staring at me. I always feel fat and ugly. However, I am really trying to stop this thinking and make myself into someone who will talk to people and is not always obsessing about how stupid she sounds. Naturally, I am outgoing, I just have some selfesteem problems and social phobias I need to deal with. I am working with my counselor, but I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions. Thank you!I am a teenage girl with very low self-confidence?
I am the same age as you.


I know how being self-concious can seem really scary, and that 'feeling like everyone is staring at you' feeling is all too familiar.





How I got over it was I wrote good things about myself all over the mirror, so everytime I looked into it I would read it and think, ';That's right! I DO have nice eyes!';I am a teenage girl with very low self-confidence?
I was like that too, very shy and always felt like an outcast, but I grew out of it as soon as I got to high school. Im sure the same thing will happen to you. You just need to relax and be yourself, thats probably the best thing you can do. Im glad your seeing a counselor..it really does feel great to express yourself while someone is actually listening. Once you get up to higher grades, you will find friends that are just like you, and that will help you to break out of that shell.


Hope this helps :)
Get outside and play basket ball. Even if you have to play alone. Build your confidence by hitting shots that some guys can hit like long outside shots.


plus the excerise is good for you and your mind.
i think that happens to everybody or mostly everyone your age im startin to go thru dat i know its not fun
Deal with whatever makes you self conscious. I f you feel overwieght, then control your eating habits and get a dance pad for a PS2 or Gamecube. Those things are fun to plays and it builds up your coordination and keeps you in shape.





Do things that make you happy. Chat online with friends, play games with them online. If you really want to ATTCK this self-confidence problem, ask your parents to go to Karate and stick to it. You will learn self esteem.





Your mind is a beautiful thing to use. Find your gift and use it to the best of your abilities. Ace your classes and blow the other students away in your studies. Also join an extra curricular school club.

No comments:

Post a Comment