Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats a Graphic Teenage Drama Book that will keep you Turning the page?

i nee one that i can really sink into with shockers, twists and something that will stun me craving for more. I Like Teenage drama mainly. Im 18 but I would like the reading to be highschool level maybe less. No novels or hard reading something easy to read like twilight.Whats a Graphic Teenage Drama Book that will keep you Turning the page?
hmmm..


Circle of blood by alaine ferguson


It sounds stupid but its rly good


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090925203055AAgrYUDWhats a Graphic Teenage Drama Book that will keep you Turning the page?
It's an old book, but worth reading...


Paul Zindel's ';Pardon Me, You're Stepping On My Eyeball!';


The characters are mid-teens, with many strange problems and adventures.


I first read it when I was in junior high.
I recommend The Host by Stephenie Meyer if you haven't read it. The Eragon series is awesome, Harry Potter...also check out Jennifer Wiener, I love her books!
When I was your age, I loved the Agatha Christie books. I'd read them in one sitting. Easy to read, follow, and larger font. Check them out!!
chicka chicka boom boom!
pretty little liars series- i was addicted haha


traveling pants series
Found... I think the authors last name is Haddix... its a great book!
house of night series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment