Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What shoes should teenage girls wear during the winter?

I'm tired of wearing my ugg boots alllll winter, they don't match everything and they are getting boring. I also know you can wear flats, but what about when it is really cold? I just need ideas for what to wear to school!What shoes should teenage girls wear during the winter?
Try a different style of boots.


Maybe some with a small heel?


I agree though, Uggs are boring, and rather ugly. The name even says ';Ugg';.


I mainly wear ballet flats all winter since I live in the south.


You could also try some colorful converse.


Just go shopping, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like :)What shoes should teenage girls wear during the winter?
I wear slip on vans and high top converse all year long.


Occasionally, I'll buy knee high converse in the winter.


During the summer (But, you could in the winter) I wore slippers


that looked like flats. Warm and comfy! C:


Also, moccasins are what my friend invests in in the winter.
there are plenty of other types off boots for winter. Like these





http://www.lulus.com/products/Bamboo+Tin鈥?/a>
I agree, Uggs are boring.


I also think their overrated and honestly quite ugly but whatever.


Uhm, you can get a pair of moccasins?


Orrr Vans maybe?
moccasins allL day%26lt;3
tennis shoes or mules with furry stuff around the edges and/or inside.
i wear flip flops all year !

No comments:

Post a Comment