Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is/are the best product(s) for teenage skin?

I am nearly 16 and female. I was diagnosed with mild acne the beginning of this year. I have prescribed tablets from the doctors, tetralysyl (i think?) and a gel for night, differin. I use these products religiously and nothing seems to help! I do drink A LOT of waterand fluids, but i would really like to know what has worked for everyone else??





Kind regards,


laura xWhat is/are the best product(s) for teenage skin?
1) Water


2) Exercise


3) Good diet


4) Good skin care regime


5) Products (I love freederm)


6) Don't touch your face


7) Homemade face masks;


- Honey and strawberry


- Honey and oats


- Apple cider vinegar, water, olive oil and sugar





Hope this helps! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment