Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a comedic monologue that is from 2 to 3 minutes in length for a teenage guy.?

I have looked in books and on websites and they are all lame. Or too short or not for teens. I am auditioning for a tv show and I want to stand out. Its a kids show though so it has to be ';appropriate';


Thanks guys!I need a comedic monologue that is from 2 to 3 minutes in length for a teenage guy.?
I have done some research on places on the internet where you can find monologues of all types, including teen monologues, monologues for girls, women, men, comical monologues, short comedic monologues, etc. I also answer a lot of questions about how to effectively memorize a monologue as well as about common mistakes that actors often make while performing a monologue for an audition. On this page on my site for new and aspiring actors, you will find all that information including links to the types of monologues you are looking for. http://www.actingcareerstartup.com/comic鈥?/a>





Good luck in your audition.





TonyI need a comedic monologue that is from 2 to 3 minutes in length for a teenage guy.?
There is a monologue about how the earth came to be (or something like that) from Nicky Silver's ';Pterodactyls';. It's slightly off-color, but language wise it's perfectly acceptable.


When I saw this monologue performed, I laughed to the point of tears. No joke.
If you can't find a comedic monologue on this site....than it's hopeless. ;)








http://www.whysanity.net/monos/monos1a.h鈥?/a>





I'll take 10 points please. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment