Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What book should I read if I'm a teenage mystery guy?

Well, I'm not a mysterious guy but I like books that focus around my aged 16-18 people in there. If they were mystery it would be even better! Or scary, either one is good.What book should I read if I'm a teenage mystery guy?
Reflex by Dick Francis, it's a mystery book, and a pretty good one at that.


Sorry I am not much help, i could recommend you teenage girl books.


But you could read The Godfather, it maybe a cliche, but it was really good.


you can always turn to good old encyclopedia brown. ha





ps. mysterious guys are more intriguing.What book should I read if I'm a teenage mystery guy?
Hey, how about a free crime/mystery podcast that you can listen to?


Jack Wakes Up is about as cool as you can get. Check it out. Why not? It's FREE!!





http://podiobooks.com/podiobooks/book.php?ID=100%26amp;link=search_img
anything stephen king is good
Try Peter Straub's Ghost Story and make sure you have a nightlight handy. Yes, there is a character about your age in it. Or for fun, try some of Christopher Moore's hilarious books. His teenage vampire books are hilarious. Bloodsucking Fiends and You Suck - great books. .Pax- C
try hoot by carl hiassen. it is a great book with a little mystery in it.


Also try big trouble by davy barry is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment