Sunday, August 22, 2010

Questions for teenage cross dressers and their sisters?

How long have you been dressing, what age did you start, who's clothes do you wear and do your parents know if they do, do they support you or try to stop you and do you feel jealous of your sisters being able dress how they wish, would you like to have been born a girl, if you are a girl with a brother who does this how old is he, does he know that you know, does he borrow your things, how do feel about the whole idea.


My younger brother is into this i would like to know how common it is at this age and how siblings handle the situation. Questions for teenage cross dressers and their sisters?
I started when I was about 13, wearing my mum's clothes when she was out, I don't think she ever found out or if she did she kept quiet about it. I didn't feel jealous of what my sisters wore because they had a different style to me. I'm ok with not being born a girl, crossdressing is just another side to me and I don't have any real desire to ditch my male side in favour of being 100% female, I'd also lose the thrill that comes from dressing if I were 24/7.





None of my family know I dress, but I'd suggest you support your brother wherever possible and try not to make him feel like what he's doing is wrong or perverse.Questions for teenage cross dressers and their sisters?
it is very common for cross dressers to start at in their early teens, i am one myself and at first borrowed my sisters clothes as they were the only ones that would fit. My sister handled it by outing me to all my friends which didn't help either of us. none of my family have ever accepted my cross dressing, but it is up to you to decide how you feel about it, talking to your brother about this might help you understand both your feelings better
Hiya


I started around the age of 6 but by my teens was wearing all of my younger sisters clothes....i remember my mum catching me dressed in her school pinafore dress, panties, socks and shoes and a little cami top under her school blouse......it is quite common to dress as a girl and some boys do give it up but most get hooked either as a fetish or as a tranny......now many years later i still love to dress as a younger girl and have gone on to enjoy the full role on a part time basis ....melanie
I cross-dress on and off to this day...mostly I don't do it a lot lately...Im too lazy to go to all the trouble of binding and packing,but some days I do (Even weeks at a time)


I go the whole 9 yards.


I started when I was 14 I wore my cloths(I wear pretty non-gender specific cloths)only I would wear my tightest Jeans so when I went out people could see my bulge ;)


my sister just saw it as another ';gay'; thing that I did and thought nothing of it...
support your brother...let him know it's ok, but that he should really get his own underwear (help him get some or give him your old stuff). You have a chance to really do something amazing by 'being there' for him...cos he could easily feel isolated or lose his self esteem if this is handled badly.
I began wearing my sisters clothes when i was very young maybe around 5 years old i always assumed that one day i would just be a girl i really believed that i would magically wake up one day in a girls bedroom with a wardrobe full of pretty clothes. As i was doing this at such a young age then yes my mum knew about it and at various times through my life has turned a blind eye, tried to stop me, tried to make me grow bored of it, told me off and made me feel worthless and at points been very helpful and supportive but she has never really accepted it. Yes i'm jealous of my sister always have been and i guess i always will be...
what a lot of questions. Typically transvestites start cross dressing or a least thinking about it around 6 or 7. For some reason a lot of us like to keep it secret. I did for many years but I told my wife and for the last 20 odd years I don't care how knows. I can't remember now who's clothes I tried when I was younger it was any I could get hold of in secret. I do remember I was staying with my grandmother and I was sleeping downstairs. She had a blue rubber raincoat with a hood that tied under the chin which hung in the hall. That was lovely when I sneaked out during the night and tried it on and pretended she had sent me shopping in the rain and told me wear it. I must have been about 10 or 11 then. As to how common it is the estimates are that 50% of men try it at some stage and about 10% are regular cross dressers. Most of them are straight and while some are transsexuals in that they wish they were girls most do not. They just want do wear girls clothes. I love wearing women's clothes but there is not way I want to be girl because if I was there would be no excitement in putting a dress on.


It is not something that you ';cure'; but it does change over time. Sometimes disappears and sometimes becomes more prevalent. Do try and help him if you can but don't push him either way let him find his own level
  • oily skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment