Sunday, August 22, 2010

How many teenage boys do you know that change diapers willingly?

When Video Games is the reward, my teenage boys will do anything!





Visit www.FreeInfantSamples.com for FREE BABY STUFF!How many teenage boys do you know that change diapers willingly?
Just one, and I have only seen him do it once. Although, he did check first, and it was only wet, LOLOLOL!! Still counts though.





My husband (is 26) will change any diaper, willingly, without being asked...How many teenage boys do you know that change diapers willingly?
I have 2 nephews that are 12 and 13 and they have a 2 year old cousin whom they absolutely love, but in no way would they willingly change her diaper.
None, but if I found one I would think it was really hot. it would also be hot if he knew how to hold a baby without fumbling it or looking really nervous.
My niece's dad is only sixteen and he changes the baby's diaper without being told.
Zero
nada zero zip 0
None

No comments:

Post a Comment