Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are there any teenage bands who are in need of a singer?

I've been singing since I was little and have decided that I want to make more of it. For a year I've sung in an all girls choir and I recently plucked up the courage to perform a solo on stage LAST in the show. It was a great experience and I want to continue singing but I have nowhere to go for it.


Please let me know if you need a singer, it would be a great help.Are there any teenage bands who are in need of a singer?
If you do find one on here they'll live far away from u...Are there any teenage bands who are in need of a singer?
i have the same question as you although i haven't sung in any choir like you. i did perform at the rainbow festival in 2000 tho but that was ages ago ;(


email me aimeecullen@btinternet.com and we can chat x
haha.
E-mail nadine-pritchard@hotmail.co.uk


We can have a chat yeah
Yeah, but not you.
I don't get how you would be able to sing for my friend's band. We probably live like a thousand miles away.
  • oily skin blackheads
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment