Sunday, August 22, 2010

Am I obliged by law to let my teenage daughter out of her room?

Do you have any idea what teenage boys are trying to do to her?Am I obliged by law to let my teenage daughter out of her room?
I'm guessing the same thing you were trying to do to teenage girls when you were that age. Scary thought, huh? Those bastards. LOLAm I obliged by law to let my teenage daughter out of her room?
If she has access to food, water, and facilities, she's capable of being grounded in her room. It's not abusive, because she sleeps there--and I'm willing to bet that if she's anything like me, she spends most of her time there anyway.
yes, as you could be accused of holding her hostage. as a thought just what teenage boys are in your home? give her guidelines and dont forget to be the parent! to many children run the households now a days.
OMG please don't be an over protective parent!


my mom is soo over protective i'm about to do something stupid like runaway.


You don't want your daughter to do that do you?


Keep your rules just don't over exagerate ok?
No--say you belong to some crazy religion--they get away with everything these days.
No!! Keep her in there! I was a teen girl once! I know what boys are capable of! And what teen girls are capable of!!!!! Then send her to an all female college!
It doesn't stop with the teenage boys. The men will be just as bad. Dig a dungeon for her now and keep her safe!
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;duct tape my friend, duct tape
If you don't she might sneak out like mine did.
well if those boys are like u, im guessing they are trying to eat her as well.
Depends on what state your in. State of madness or state of denial. Don't worry buddy, I'll help protect her. %26lt;evil leer%26gt;
you do need to get her out. just keep an i out for her

No comments:

Post a Comment