Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do teenage girls want to have babys so bad?

Then leave them with other people to watch so they can go be a kid still.Why do teenage girls want to have babys so bad?
This is one loaded question.





Teenage girls want to have babies badly usually when they are in a relationship where they think that having a baby will increase the bond between that person and the girl.





Or it is because they want someone to be completely dependent on them because no one is at the time.





There are few who also want to try and fill adult roles by wanting babies as well.Why do teenage girls want to have babys so bad?
BECAUSE THE PARENTS NOW A DAYS DON'T BELIEVE IN DISCIPLINING THERE TEENAGE KIDS.
They want to be grown up and don't realise what a hard job looking after a baby is.


Just immature I guess
Honestly, for some young girls..not all.....I think babies are almost a ';status symbol'; ( for lack of a better term). Soon after I think the realize how much work motherhood is and want to revert to being a teenager again. Just my opinion :)
because now days little girls want to grow up to fast.
i have a 15 year old cousin who thinks its cute to want to have a baby i think its because they want to be like other people, like both her brothers have babies, me and my twin have babies, so i think she thinks its cute or something. until she was around my son who cries constantly then she was like i can't handle this. i don't think they realize what its like until they have their own. also peer presure other teen moms telling other teens that its easy.
Because of emotional neglect from their father.
I have wanted a baby since I was about 16 (although being a virgin, it wasn't a real possibility lol). I however had no intention of leaving my baby with people, as I see that as being a bad parent. I think that girls want to have sex, and want babies, but then they get them and don't want to do the work.





Personally although I know the work sometimes sucks, I am now (at almost 21 and married) looking forward to doing the work, and don't intend to leave my baby except for a rare night out... well once I have one
Beacause they think oh a baby how cute and because they are so young they have NO idea on how much responsibility it takes to raise a baby and the rest couldnt be bothred to wake on a condom and think oh crap a baby oh my mum wil watch. it... Teens need to start thinking before engaging in sexual intercource or wanting a baby....
Theythink babbies are cute and they want someone that will need tem and love them unconditionally. They don't realize the responsibility involved. Maybe they should try babysitting.
Really not sure. To be honest i never wanted to have a baby so young well you but not too young. i did get pregnant though. i miscarried three times and even though i was young it still hurt i got pregnant with my son when i was 18 and had him 3 days after my 19th birthday. i am still with the same guy and have been for 5 years not married yet though but i am planning on getting married may 2008. i know alot of teen mothers that leave there children or child with anyone so they have time. i am totally opposite. i hate leaving him i always feel guilty and when i do go out i usually leave him with his daddy anyways.i think Ive gone out maybe 2 times without him and i left him with my mom for a few hours. and both times i felt guilty. My b/f's mom loves taking him and honestly i cant stand it. i cant stand when anyone takes him because i feel like a bad mom or that he wont know that i am his mom that's my biggest fear. I think girls just want the attention that pregnancy and having a baby gets you. most the teen mothers i know have some sort of a relationship problem with someone. not necessarily at home but with someone they know and i guess they feel like the baby is the way they know someone with always love them. that's my guess.
I never understood that. I think its bc they want someone to love them but they dont realize that its hard and expensive to have a baby.
hormons and they want to see wat it is like

No comments:

Post a Comment