Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the most popular type of panties tht teenage girls wear?

i wear thongs and g strings i just wonder what other girls wearWhat is the most popular type of panties tht teenage girls wear?
thongsWhat is the most popular type of panties tht teenage girls wear?
I wear panties with butts in them so guys don't think I'm easy...Because if I'm unfortunate enough to have my undies showing, they wont have a banana in their pocket...





And less chance of a wedgie :P
Why wear underwear at all if you're going to wear thongs?





Boy shorts, thong strings on hips but has a butt, and bikini.
boy shorts and hipsters. I don't enjoy a constant wedgie sensation. :P I have too much booty for a thong.
Thongs


Boy shorts


Bikini cut
boyshorts,


always

No comments:

Post a Comment