Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many little teenage boys do I have to give the finger to in order to get to work on time?

Every morning I'm almost plowed down by a bunch of teen age ******* who drive their daddys SUV's to high school and every morning I pull my middle finger muscle almost out of socket expressing myself. Grrrrrrr do I need Prozac?How many little teenage boys do I have to give the finger to in order to get to work on time?
I had one of these idiots rear-end my brand new truck when I was on my way home from the dealership one day! I feel your pain! It ended up that the kid's dad was a lawyer and he wanted to just pay me off, so I guess it worked out. But I was so mad I ended up saying a few choice words at the scene of the accident and he went and told his daddy about it. His dad threatened something and said I shouldn't be talking like that to a minor, I just told him the background story and he laughed!How many little teenage boys do I have to give the finger to in order to get to work on time?
No, you need a spanking.
i dont no
Preach it, my sistah.





I drive past a high school twice a day, and I know your pain.
yes, take some meds and leave for work earlier
No its just boys being boys and I'm sure you are very beautiful for them to to do what they do. Just try and bear it.
yea but i don't think there is a answer to your question.


yank there a-s-s out of the suv and beat them silly.
They evidently aren't paying any attention to you. Get a bigger car (or a bigger finger, LOL)
Nope. Take their license plates down and call the cops on them.
Maybe they just wanna holla up a h*e... And well Little Red Riding Ho is right there!
no you don't need prozac we need a way to get rid of these ignorant teenagers


and bythe way, Why do you people give your teenage kids brand new cars or your brand new car





What is wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!
ALL OF THEM! :)
just give em a mooney!
crap is that you i thought you were smiling and waving sorry
No, just a little patience. No matter how many times you injure your middle finger, they're still gonna be there. Besides, knowing teen boys today, they probably get a kick outta your gesture. I don't think it's even an insult anymore...more like a greeting. They probably think you're saying ';good morning';. Try a different route to work or start a little earlier to avoid the ';crowd';.
road rage is an epidemic...





you need to chill...





ignore them they are looking for the reaction you are providing them with..








just drive and save the finger for something more productive and you'll have a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment