Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So I have to write a research essay on teenage pregnancy but I need to narrow down my search?

What do you guys suggest I should focus on?So I have to write a research essay on teenage pregnancy but I need to narrow down my search?
How about the economic status of teenage mothers? Before and after they decide to become parents. And the economic impact on a community when many become parents at a young age.So I have to write a research essay on teenage pregnancy but I need to narrow down my search?
1. Number of teens who graduate high school after having a baby.


2. Number of teens who marry due to pregnancy.


3. Birth rate of teen mothers as opposed to older mothers....do teen mothers go on to have more babies that older moms?


4. Income of teen mothers as opposed to older moms.
I actually became pregnant when i was 16 and i have made a pretty good life for my self so far but with a lot of bumps along the way, i can tell you anything you want or answer any questions you have you can write my e mail caregivergirl86@aol.com...i think it would be pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment