Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a teenage girl that wants to become a Pro Wrestler. What do I do to fulfill my dream?

I need HELP! I really want to fulfill my dream of becoming a wrestlerI'm a teenage girl that wants to become a Pro Wrestler. What do I do to fulfill my dream?
there are a few things you need to do and every wrestler will tell you to do first and that is get an education and a job to fall back on, remember wrestling isnt for everyone and not many suceed, its a very tough schedule.


i would advise to study books on wrestling and learn about the buisness in detail. best way of learning something about the buisness is to actually first train with a local wrestling promotion near you, you will need to pay your dues though, this means paying for lessons and such.


now every wrestler has started at a local promotion and worked their way up through the ranks.


a wrestler would start off at a local promotion then if they are lucky in about a year might be a maineventer if they are really good, the promotions do give their wrestlers a chance to go to japan sometimes and if you do get a chance you should jump at the chance to go to learn your craft.


you could move onto some indy curcuits if your lucky to make money and if your really lucky you may be spotted by some scouts from the wwe and invite you to wrestle in some dark matches to see if you are good and if you are will invite you to do some more dark matches until if they really like you will sign you up to a development contract in ovw where you will develop your skills there and if you are really lucky from there wwe will sign you to the main roster.





good luck in getting to the wwe. its a long journey but if you want it so bad im sure you will fight for it.I'm a teenage girl that wants to become a Pro Wrestler. What do I do to fulfill my dream?
Turn 18.
look im on the indepentent circuit aka im a wrestler so is my girlfriend. if you listen to them and go to ovw as a begginer youll never make it no begginner at ovw has true some came from there but they were signed by wwe and was wreslting years before going if you dint belive me that no begginer from ovw has ever made it look it up. if you want to go to atlanta go there its the best its called wwa4 i went there. its pretty hard though 99 percent never make through the school. just bc your a girl dont make it any eaisier just harder to make it.
When you get 18 meet me in the gym with your work out clothes and prepare to tustle and get sweaty.
Marry Vinces son, Shane.
Judging by your avatar I'm guessing you want to be WWE Diva if so....





1.Find a wrestling school I highly recommend Ohio Valley Wrestling all the WWE Stars went them.


2.Practise wrestling moves.When I say ';practise'; I mean MASTER them you can't make a mistake at a live event.


3.Look sexy.And don't be afraid to expose yourself.


4.Don't be afraid to speak in pulic.
Well their are different places u can triain the top spots are OVW FCW and DCW but u really need to train elsewhere first on wikipedia they have a complete list. Good Luck :X
Throw on a wresling outfit and come on over and I'll teach you some moves........


Best two out of three honey???????????
Train at the gym and get in to a program like OVC
sleep with vince
Train At OVW


Diva Search


Good Luck!!!
Get it out of your mind


you have to be banged by every worker and wrestlers


posing nude and other sh it
soulja
are u serious ?





blow vince would be my first guess...............
Train in Atlanta. I'll go there too soon ...
HIT DA GYM PLENTY PROTEIN N U GOTA B BEAUTIFUL
First Wait Until you Become Old Enough





Once your Old Enough, Then Come Back to Me and i will talk to you

No comments:

Post a Comment