Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would you allow a 18 year old teenage daughter to travel to countries far away alone or with friends?

They can do what they want when they are 18. By that time, as a parent, you hope that you have raised them right and they are smart enough to keep themselves out of trouble. I would let mine go because I would not want to be the one that holds her back from her dreams. All that I would ask is that she call me every day and let me know that she is safe. I would also give her a phone card to do so. I would not expect her to use her own money to satisfy my mind. And I would also tell her not to be afraid to call me if she is in trouble and needs me. I will be there for her no matter what.Would you allow a 18 year old teenage daughter to travel to countries far away alone or with friends?
It would depend on whether or not I thought that she was ready to handle the experience. She would also be always on her guard because guys over in Europe look specifically for girls who smile, wear conservative clothes, and wear make-up. She has got to be careful.Would you allow a 18 year old teenage daughter to travel to countries far away alone or with friends?
at 18 she should have enough sense, at 18 she has control of her own life, would be good for any 18 yr old to explore the world if she has that choice
definitely with friends, its way much fun with friends. But friend that parents can trust. You are more likely to have your friends as a witness than you are just having just you alone if something happens. And people who walk alone are more likely a better target than those who are not.
No we would not allow her to go alone, we would not give her a dime. It has nothing to do with trust She has better sense than to do something like that any way Going with a group is fine.
Can you say: Natalie Holloman? Can you say'; Aruba?

No comments:

Post a Comment