Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is it weird to be 13 and have a dream about being a teenage mother?

Not really. Tell us more about the dream. At thirteen I am sure everyone is bombarding you with what NOT to do your teenage years. Maybe you are really becoming in touch with your reality, and this life, That so many teenage girls do not plan to be a teenage mother. It was probably your subconcious mind imagining yourself with an unplanned pregnancy and becoming a mother.





In my case, I had a dream I was a mother at 14. It was a few days after I seen this little girl in the airport. She kept trying to run off from her mom.I was watching her cause she was the most beautiful child I had ever seen. She left her mom(who was a crackhead and you could tell had never raised her daughter) and went off to find a ';mother.'; The girl didnt feel safe with the woman. Anyway. She came to my group of friends, it was about 6 of us. and she didnt even look at our faces. She just walked around the circle,stood in the middle and turned and turned then she reached her arms up to me. Then looked at me.It was the sweetest thing in the world. I thought about her for a long time.


Maybe you want to care for an at risk child or someone younger than you? Or maybe you have a childish friend that you have to take care of? It could be that too, you know.Is it weird to be 13 and have a dream about being a teenage mother?
Dreams are really helpful in that we have complete freedom to act out any scenarios that we may be thinking about. anything from making love to all sorts of unusual people, to experiencing having a child. Thankfully this saves us the necessity of actually physically creating these scenarios to learn major lessons.Is it weird to be 13 and have a dream about being a teenage mother?
nooo!!! I'm 15....trust me...I've had at least 3 dreams that have to do with me becoming pregnant, having a baby or that sort. It's not weird...I, personally want a baby!! But I definately would not because it would ruin my future...but sometimes if you want something you dream of it. If u dont want it %26amp; u only had the dream once then its no big deal..it was just on ur mind probably..u prob. read in magazines about new teenage moms including jamie lynn spears so ur brain may have just dreamt about it
yes find help immediatley.
not realy.
no, me and alot of other people out there have been stranger things in out dreams.(doomsday,man/bat,fat sumowrest.)
you might have brain cancer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment