Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any teenage novels that is a great read?

I've got to find a touching story that is in the teenage section for hw. any ideas?Any teenage novels that is a great read?
I really enjoyed the Twilight Saga and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games is about a different type of society, where they pick teenagers to play a 'game' where they have to survive a certain climate and be the last one standing. So, they have to kill each other. I read it in 2 days, it was SO good! The Host by Stephenie Meyes was good too. It was hard to get into, but by page 100, its awesome and hard to put down!





ღ◦ττс 'ώ' вαвÿ #1◦ღAny teenage novels that is a great read?
yes there is a twilight sega and its by stephanie myer there is 4 books


twilight;new moon;eclipse;and breaking dawn


these book r the best there is a movie 4 the first book twilight and the second movie 4 new moon is coming out nov.20 this sega is addicting trust me ive read it and ive got posters and pics every where its about a vampire who falls in love with a human it WILL have u on the edge it a love story but still a awsome book wait book i gave them to u in order so hope u enjoy love lilrose
The First Part Last by Angela Johnson


Freaked by J.T. Dutton


Waiting for Normal by Leslie Conner


The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian. by Sherman Alexie


Speak by Laura Halse Anderson


An Abundance of Katherines by John Green





All very touching and on the list of best books for teens. Speak and The First Part Last are favorites of Teens in my library.


Your friendly Librarian
The Mortal Instruments series is great! I loved it. Another one I really liked was All The Business With Kiffo and the Pitbull. It was a bit different, but it was hilarious and sad. I hope you find some good books :)





In the mean time, why don't you help me with my story? :)-


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
definitely try jodi picoult's books (my sister's keeper, the pact)


i enjoyed sarah dessen books as well, but not exactly ';touching'; or moving, more fluffy, romantic, and fun.
Books by S.E. Hinton. Those are great, and you can learn a lot from them.


The Outsiders, That was then this is now, Tex, etc.
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn





I gave up on reading because nothing compared to them.





Read them.





Seriously.





DO IT!
Forever By Judy Blume





and a must read for everyone is the Twilight Saga
Twilight


New Moon


Eclipse


Breaking Dawn
Chain of Hearts- Maureen McCarthy


My Sisiter's Keeper- Jodi Picolt
Lucas - Kevin Brooks
I've never read them but i've heard ones by Jodi Picoult are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment