Thursday, July 29, 2010

What do you do when your teenage sister sister stays on the phone 24/7 and I.M people at the same?

is this a problem or a hobbie?What do you do when your teenage sister sister stays on the phone 24/7 and I.M people at the same?
See if your parents will give you a phone of your own and don't give her the phone number. Sounds like she may have a problem and needs someone to help her.What do you do when your teenage sister sister stays on the phone 24/7 and I.M people at the same?
I seriously doubt she's on the phone 24/7, she has to sleep, go to the bathroom, eat, etc. Granted, you can probably still talk/text while eating or peeing, but I doubt you can while sleeping.





Teenagers spend alot of time on the phone, and alot of time texting--it's the nature of the beast. Let your parents worry about if she's spending too much time doing it. If her grades in school are fine, they're probably ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment