Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I live after my teenage is over ?

I am 18 and 1/2 years old , and I always weep hard when I remember that my teenage is about to be over . I also watch teenage series such as teen titans and envy any younger teenager because I want to remain a teenager forever .


What should I do ?? commit a suicide ???How can I live after my teenage is over ?
Ummm no. Committing suicide would be completely stupid. Plus technically nineTEEN is still a teenager. I know plenty of 20-somethings who watch cartoons so believing that you will have to stop watching certain things the day you turn 19 is dumb. Most people just outgrow the shows as they mature, they aren't forced to stop watching them.How can I live after my teenage is over ?
You must be mad! Teenage years are rubbish compared to your 20s! Trust me on this - you're just about to discover how much fun life can be. Freedom to do pretty much anything, still young enough to go out with your mates, dance without looking like a nutter and able to drink until dawn and still get up the following day without looking like death.





And no one says you have to grow up. Sure, you have to age - but you don't have to buy some carpet slippers, listen to oldies music and only watch black and white films. You can do whatever you want.





20s are brilliant. I dreaded them, but they were the best time of my life. You are so lucky you have them still to come.





Hell, I miss my 20s.
Do not commit suicide! Just because life gets hard, that is not a pass to go kill yourself.


And what are you talking about, NINETEEN!! You still have a year left.


The funniest part is still to come, I mean your 20's freaking ROCK!


Im 20 and I cant WAIT till I hit 21, even 22.


You still have so much more to living to do. Maybe you need to seek help if you are feeling like this.
live one day at a time and for the love of god, open your eyes, you are free to do what ever you want with your life finally, and you want to go back to be told what you can and can't do? If so find an abusive boyfriend you will be happy again.
The best times of your life are ahead of you. Be proud of the age you are. There is so much to experience, sucide never solves anthing, except giving those that love you greif and heartache. Live your life one day at a time and make the most of it.
Dear One, take heart:


you only have to grow up on the outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment