Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whats a cute short haircut for a teenage girl with red hair?

I'm thinking bangs to the side, a little longer around the ears? and layered. very layered and straight





I've got long hair, its pretty red (not like bright orange, but definately red, its not dyed. people don't call me ginger. not really a ginger.), moderately thick, not a lot of volume, and a little wavy when not straightened..





what do you think?Whats a cute short haircut for a teenage girl with red hair?
Think hair, doesn't look good short, maybe a cut like Natasha, from antm had in cycle 8, I think that would be fabulous.





http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8058/鈥?/a>Whats a cute short haircut for a teenage girl with red hair?
I'm a teenager with redhair! I love my hair! I have bangs that sweep to the side and end at my lower lip when i pull them to the front of my face (but i keep them pulled back in a clip or sweeped to the side) As for lenghth its a few inches past my shoulder. I also have a few layers. One tip for ALL redheads like myself: NEVER high light redhair! It will always go wrong!
Since you don't have a lot of volume, definitely get layers to puff it up and add a little spice lol. I'd say get your hair cut to right above your shoulders. Red heads would look cute with short hair, but i havent seen anyone with it yet, so start your own trend! It feels great having a short haircut, and if you dont like it just deal with the look until it grows out. I recommend side bangs, they look great on most people and are very in style.





hope i helped!
i think you should get a medium length for your hair with short layers! i love red head girls with this look! here are some pics!! aslo some side bangs would look soo cutee!





http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed鈥?/a>





http://www.hairfinder.com/articles2005/l鈥?/a>
it depends on wut ur like ...


rocker: layers maybe colored streaks


if ur short get a shoter haircut it makes u look taller
Go with actress Ann Margaret's hair style.
cut it short like to your boobs with really short layers
Side bangs and layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment