Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is a great car for a teenage girl?

Not really a price range. But I think I want a 4 door car. Needs a good amount of space because I play softball and I need space for all my stuff. Also good seating space.What is a great car for a teenage girl?
dodge ram 3500 cummins dieselWhat is a great car for a teenage girl?
i play baseball and i know alot of softball girls that get the volkswagon bugs and have enough room. plus when you see a bug its like a sign that there is a cute girl driving them. 75% of the time the girl is really cute. im always looking in thos things lol
Ford Crown Vic or stablemate Mercury Grand Marquis. Plenty of space inside and large trunk. Also safe. You obviously don't want a small car and these provide lots of room for people and equipment.
Toyota camry. Last 4 ever!
new subaru forester,nissan rogue
ford focus or maybe a honda civic what about a smaller suv

No comments:

Post a Comment