Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teenage Guys and Girls: What would you want on a website?

Hey I was just wondering if you should cover some topics that you would like to see on a website, since I am thinking about making one.


Best answer goes to most ideas.


Thanks!Teenage Guys and Girls: What would you want on a website?
I like socializing and cool stuff.. So...


1)Chat Room


2)Popular-Music Page


3)';Shout-Out'; Box


4)Cool colors


5)Games


How do you make such things by the way? Im thinking about making one too..but how? Please email me as soon as it's set up: wjddlwp52@naver.comTeenage Guys and Girls: What would you want on a website?
my opinion i like lots of good games and videos fro youtube and stuff like that





from:hnarm2:)





p.s tell me what the website is my email is haydenarmstrong@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment