Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you trust a teenage babysitter to drive your children?

Maybe it's none of my business, but I know there's a growing number of families that allow teens to drive their kids to activities (ex: football practice). I feel this is unsafe.Would you trust a teenage babysitter to drive your children?
lol I just had a new baby. The other day I was just thinking of how scary it is that there are teen drivers on the same roads I drive on with my precious babies! Personally, I don't want them even driving NEAR a car with my kids in it.....let alone them driving my kids in their car! SCARY!!Would you trust a teenage babysitter to drive your children?
What about the teenagers that have kids? Should the 16 year old mother get someone else to drive? It honestly depends on the skill level and maturity of the driver. I babysat my neighbor's kids and took them places when I was 15 or 16. If you're safe, make sure everyone wears seatbelts, turn off the radio, pay attention, etc, then a 16 or 17 year old with some experience is just fine behind the wheel.





(I can feel the thumbs down on this one)
I think it really depends on the teenager...is it a family member who is really responsible, independent, mature for their age, definitely. Or is it just some kid from down the street, definitely not. Just as some adults are trustworthy, some teenagers are too. I think it is more of a situational answer.
NO way! never ever ever ever ever ever EVER!!!.... most of the accident on the road are from teenage drivers!


my kids are 2 and 1 and they still have never ridden in any of the family members cars! im THAT scared! i dont like the idea of if something happened i let it happen you know what i mean?
  • skin
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment