Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you allow your teenage daughter to wear a thong?

Where do these kids come up with this stuff?Would you allow your teenage daughter to wear a thong?
yes so i can become a grandmother very early....... muahahahahWould you allow your teenage daughter to wear a thong?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!





There is no reason she should be concerened with panty lines or a lack there of,





there is no reason she should need to show off her THONG straps





There is NO REASON what so ever a young girl needs thongs to look sexy,





When she goes to the locker room for gym to change, that her Backside needs to be hanging out for everyone to see.





Just my Opinion





M
I've been wearing thongs sense I was 14...so eh yes. it's only a form of underwear
i was 14 when my mom first let me wear them. im 16 now and im still a virgin so for those of you who say thongs are for girls that want to have sex or get the boys your wrong. if i ever have a daughter i will let her wear one when i know she is mature enough to handle them
it depends on the age a teen 16 and up maybe can but under 16 NO
YES...now days if someone sees your knicker line you get laughed at....it's not how it used to be!
They're not using it in a sexual way, there using them so their panty line doesn't show. I needed one in the 5th grade because I needed to wear black dress pants. You guys are ignorant.
For all of you, your acting like its like smoking cigs or something. Its not a big deal its underwear so whats the difference between ones that cover your *** and dont thats about the difference they dont cover. my mom takes me shopping and buys them for me they dont have the lines and its not like if you wear a thong you show it off cause i dont maybe some of us think they are comfy and i do not seem to have any problems with them
No way but we all know you cant control a teenager for ever.
Absolutely NOT! When she turns 18, then she can buy what she wants.
yes!!!! its just underwear
I wear thongs so do half of my friends no big deal
You know I am different from alot of these answers you have I would let her decide thongs are to keep anyone from seeing your pantie lines that is all if I told my daughter no as teens are she may try something worse like no panties at all it is only under-ware.
i was 15 and my mom started letting me wear a thong and at like 13 she started letting me wear bikini style


i don't see anything wrong w/ it as long as they aren't ';showing them off'; i think they are more comfortable
very big no my doughter is only 4 months but i have a teenage sister and i would never allow her 2 wear a thong


they claim its 2 remove pantie lines -.- O.o but at that age they should be more worried about school than pantie lines.
No and I wouldn't let her wear low-rise jeans to show off her thongs and underwear either. That's inappropriate.
umm my mom doesnt really care because she knows I'm a smart girl and I KNOW I would never do anything $lutty [what people stereotype with girls wearing thongs] I've worn them since I was 12.
I would not allow her too I would not buy them for her but sometimes you just don't know if she gets an allowance or earns money other ways unless you are with her when she spends her money you don't know what she is buying. again personally I would not allow it and if I found any in my laundry they would go in the trash
Yea.. I mean, no one's gonna see it... haha
Def of teenager...





NOT A KID





Nor a fully grown up experienced adult... wont be that till mid twenties





A teenager is developing sexaully with sexaul feelings so yes I would let her.








Having started sex ed age four practically weekly in lots of deatil along with self defence like in the videos below








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaU0k0hea鈥?/a>





lessons


http://www.bujinkanlondon.org/





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgeU312nT鈥?/a>





lessons


http://krav-maga.tripod.com/id2.html





Combined with free running lessons to escape and evade like in the video鈥?not sute where you learn this





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquXcwooV鈥?/a>





Example on how you learn





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDrIpBI2T鈥?/a>





then take out an make an example of some of them





or find somewhere near you that teaches this











So what you have as a teenager will be an expert on contraception and all aspects of sex and self defence so nobody can hurt her.





then they can where what they like
No one should be looking at my teenage daughter's underwear anyway, so if it makes her happy!!
who the hell makes them? what kind of sick world do we live in?
I've worn them since I was 12, I dont see why its a big deal really...I mean its not like every teen girl wants to wear thongs just to show them off! I never wear low rise jeans and thong just to show it off....thats gross and slutty...
I would, only because it gets rid of the panty line, and it gives them a bad wegie so they eventually stop wearing them.
thong underwear sure I'd buy them for her she is the only one who would see them on her if she isn't the only one to see them on her I need ti have a long talk ,and rethink my parenting skills
Anyone would be stupid to wear one here, especially in winter. In winter, you need all the covering you can get. Next time some girl asks about it, we should ask why she wants lesbians to lust after her:) That should get them thinking.
no, but if she did I would not want to know about it.....
no unless she really wants to fit in that way
no
Yeh. I don't see the problem with them. If she wants to wear a thong, I think, when she becomes a teenager, she should be able to choose whatever underwear she wants. As long as she doesn't wear them stupidly, with mini skirt or showing over the top of trousers.


Why not let her? Not all girls are steriotypical, slags n sluts who wear thongs showing all the time. Sometimes it is genuinely because they are comfortable, and you can't see them under your trousers!
it all depends on what shes wearing
  • skin
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment