Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do poems work on teenage girls or is it kinds cheesy?

I write pretty good poetry when I try so I was wonder if I could ask a girl out through poetry. Like write a good poem on a nice card. DO girls In high school still think poems are romanic?Do poems work on teenage girls or is it kinds cheesy?
yeah i love poems and anyone who can write good meaning-full poems is a big inspiration to meDo poems work on teenage girls or is it kinds cheesy?
Yes high school girls are incredibly naive and will fall for it. It's not such a bad thing, they'll feel wanted when a guy puts in that much effort to let them know he really likes them. They'll probably be all like, ';aww...'; whereas if you read a piece of poetry to a woman in her 30's she'll think you're trying to get her in bed.
Depends on the girl, but I reckon there wouldnt be many that would NOT be blown away by a romantic poem.


It would only be cheesy to your guy mates ~ and you dont have to tell them now do you ;)
I write poetry to; but I think it's more effective when you can speak it as well or better than you can write it; so I've been working on my spoken word.
i love poems and im in high school lol :P








well my bf reads alot of poems most from shakespeares work though lol... romeo and juliet love sonet








well i think its romantic.. and not cheesy at al :)





go for it :D
Depends on the girl, but most girls do like that
I would think so, but I'm not really experience in stuff like that. But, I bet your mom would be a good judge of the poem.





not the momma
i love poems. they are in no way cheesy.
that would be soo cute.
it does work
i wish my boyfriend would write me poems :D

No comments:

Post a Comment